Redmi 8a dual gaming 
redmi 8a dule
redmi 8a dule

buy from amazon  In this post let's game on the redmi 8a dual and let us see if "Redmi 8A dual pubg" gaming is actually possible. Here we will play games like pubg, call of duty and more to test if the redmi 8a dual can handle these.
"redmi 8a dual pubg, redmi 8a dual call of duty" - Can this sub Rs.7,000 smartphone achieve these? 
The redmi 8a dual camera, the redmi 8a dual review are coming soon 


whatever I'm someone from phones team and this year is the read me a duel and in this post let us do the gaming review and let us see if the read me ate a duel can actually game now by no means is this smartphone intended for gaming but we'll go ahead and play some games and see if this can handle them so for this gaming review I have four games that I've taken from the Play Store and.

traffic Rider is the least graphically intense game amongst all these games so we'll be playing that first just to warm up the CPU and GPU a bit and then we'll move on to asphalt 9 Call of Duty and then pubsey Mobile so let us start off with traffic Rider.

next up let us play call of duty mobile
redmi 8a dule

buy from amazon
so last up we have the most played game in India that is pop G mobile so I've been playing  these games for some time now so I've not been playing only for the sake of this post I've been playing games like babji Call of Duty for the entire day like from the moment I forgot the phone and I have to say it the read me a table can definitely play games but it depends on how you have kept your settings now I'll just make it.

can we play pubg in redmi 8a dual


 easy for you to understand now if you're playing some light games maybe like subway surfer or even traffic ride or like I played you can play those games at medium to high settings without any issues but if you're planning to.

play games like Call of Duty or pub G then you definitely have to lower your graphic settings but once you do that the gameplay is amazing and I'm surprised how well these games run on the read me a tape duel so the read me a duel is definitely not a game smartphone but I'm surprised for this price.

redmi 8a pubg review
redmi 8a dule

buy from amazon
 you can play games on this and last but not least just before I go I want to tell you that the phone doesn't heat up like anything so.

 it just gets warm which is useful from any phone that you play games on the slight warm to touch feel is there but other than that there's no aggressive heating or anything that I've experienced in my extensive views and I think that is again a bonus point to Xiaomi.


if you interested in games please visit here

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post