how to earn money online by fiverr making logos
How many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logos

Hy friends you are not finding work  so I take work for you it`s not content writers and content writing(web content) you can do it normally and join freelancer career. 

This is a website called Taylor branch comm and it's a website designed for full time online jobs to make logos so, you can make a professional-looking logo within minutes without knowing anything graphic design without knowing anything about Photoshop.

 It'll take your logo and it'll put it on like a professional looking photo like this so, if it's a coffee shop a logo for a coffee shop it will put the logo on a coffee cup like this and if it's for maybe a business card company who'll make like a nice realistic looking image just like this so what we're Dipak do is create logos for people on fiverr.com.and you want to do freelancer career.you can do here real estate work.

    You can see right here when I just go into the logo design section there's people charging $65 $50 $25 just for a simple logo.you can do here data entry work .you can see its online tutoring on my youtube channel.

 so businesses come into this website looking for people to design the logos for them and all you have to do is just design like you know five to ten logos per day and that's probably like your first hundred to two hundred dollars per day so all you have to do is just go to fiverr.com create a free account and click on become a seller.




how many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logos without knowing graphic design by freelancing websitesHow many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logos



  You have the option to offer what service that you want so there's all I would do is just offer a service saying.
 I will design a business logo for you for $30 $50 whatever it is so I would charge I would charge Them cheap like a really cheap price at the start, so I would charge them maybe $10 and then right.
 after I get some good reviews then I'll put the price back up so what we're Dipak do is how I'm going to show you how to create logos using this Taylor branch.

 Right here it's really simple to use and it does cost money it cost three dollars and 99 cents per month so that's really cheap.
 that's the basic version right here so you can you don't have to buy that right away you only have to buy it after someone who buys the logo from you on father Telkom so.
 let's say someone buys the logo from you for $10 then all you have to do is just go to go to Taylor branch comm and get this for $3.99.

 And then design the logo and just send the logo over so I'm Dipak show you how simple it is to actually create a logo so,
 let's go to fiverr.com and let's create a logo so I'm Dipak use one of these companies here as an example so maybe let's have a look here so this is company code octa first is this one called minimalist design logos so.
 I'm Dipak check to take one of these so this one's called pin stud Doc's so this one's a nice looking logo so let's have a look at that so.
 I'm Dipak create a logo for this company right here so this one looks like maybe a stationery company so I'm Dipak take that name right there it's called pin stud docks so all you have to do is come in to Taylor branch command type in the name of the company or the logo name so,
 I'm going to type in pins to Doc's and I might actually know I might actually make it two words yeah.



I'm  Dipak on design and it's Dipak asking me some questions about what this company is so I might type in maybe this is a stationery company so I'm Dipak type that in and you can type a little bit about the company.

 If you want to but you can just leave that empty so I'm Dipak click on next and there's three options here the first option is an icon based logo so right here this would be like an icon based logo s,
 there's like an icon so there's a company logo name so this.

 And then the next or this one would be an icon based logos well it's just an icon of the company name so there's nothing.
there's no writing here the next one is a name based local so instead of that so I just chose name based let me just go back quickly instead of name.
 the name based company would be just the name on the company logo instead of like an icon so if you take out this icon here just be like Phoenix.
the other one is an initial based so for this pins the docs would be like PC or PD sorry so.


how to make best logo and earning rsHow many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logos


I'm Dipak choose icon based and it's Dipak load up some of the icons here so let's choose some of these icons so stationary so these are some of the icon.
 we can use for a stationary company so let's have a look maybe so it's quite a lot of options here some you know this might be a tough to pick witch one it is and let's take a simple one because I don't want something like this this ones like to too many things going on and remember.
 you can take multiple icons.
 If you wanted to so maybe something like this this one looks nice and simple so it's just up two pins it's like a pencil and a pin so now let's head next so
 now you need to pick the font so it's Dipak ask you give you two options so do you want something like this which is an example of the font here or something like this so I'm going to choose this one and is going to ask you again so it's trying to get.
 you an idea trying to get an idea of what you want so I'm Dipak choose maybe this one this one here this one like this one so do you see me pick which one you prefer so this one so you might prefer something different to me but just pick pick whichever one you prefer and one last one.

Iit now starts making the logo for you now this is where the magic happens you'll be shocked at how easily this software actually designs a logo based on what you want so that's why it just only takes a few minutes to design a logo and there's your logo for you so now there's it says pinch to Docs.

You can see your logo on a business card on these tags right here on a book on a bottle on a coffee cup on a Facebook page it's amazing so now there's all these other options here as well these are the other options that you have so pinch the docs this one looks pretty cool.

 You can see how what it looks like here this one also looks pretty cool and then you can click on see more and then it gives you even more options so this one is pretty good but I don't like the logo on it so it's got kind of like a weird looking logo there so let's say you do you like this right here but maybe let's just say you know.

 You don't like this font here so you can go up here and you can actually click on customize so this is the one that you like but you want to change it just a little bit so you can just click on customize and you can start customizing this logo right here so you can choose maybe this one here that's pretty good maybe this one paints the docs that's you know nice-looking font maybe this one.

 I might actually just stick with the original one right here and what I would do is I would actually send maybe take a few of these examples right here and put it up on fiverr.com and say this is the the examples of the logos that I would create so you can see some of the examples that this woman's done here.

I would just put it up here as an example and I'll tell him how much I will charge and we'll take them how long it would take me to design these logos folding so then after someone actually so.

 if someone actually buys the logo from you can actually take all these images all you have to do subscreen shot these images because you can actually download these images for.

now because you have to buy that but all you have to do is your screenshot this image so if you don't know how to screenshot I use this tool on Windows called snipping tool and there's also a tool on Mac which is a tool actually built-in on Mac but all.

 you have to do is just click on add new ten you can screenshot all of this then you have this image great ready to go so then you just show them this.

you ask them this is good enough would you buy this here and if they're happy with it then you're good to go so you can also charge them for their for revisions and all that as well so
 I think it shows right here unlimited provision so this person right here this gives people unlimited provisions because that's because it's $35.
 You know that's just $35 in the low end that's $250 for like other ends as well so he/she does like oh these mock-ups and all of that so that's a lot of money just for one logo so you can see the potential here so just one more time so maybe.

 I might creatHow many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logose another logo for as an example let's maybe take this one here called Phoenix so I'm Dipak go back to Kayla brand some sumit I'm not Dipak save that I'm just Dipak leave that so this is that logo.

 that I was creating before for a client of mine so let's go back to Taylor brands so what I'm Dipak do is just type in Phoenix and for this one I might type at all on cap caps lock so Phoenix and I'm just Dipak make up the company here so.

 I might just say this is a let's just say this is a photography company and I'm Dipak click on next and maybe this time I'll maybe have like a name based company yeah a name based logo and I'm going to choose the examples again this one this one this one here so again you might prefer some of the other ones instead not the ones that I'm picking so.

 I might choose this one cool so now it's dipak start carrying the logo again for me and that's so just that easily I created a logo just like two logos within just a few minutes so you can see the potential here.

 I will just create unlimited logos for for anyone and just you know charge like you know 32 all the way up to $100 per logo so here it is right here so let's say this is a photography company maybe it's like a photo so they don't have a photo mock-up here like photography markup but they should have it in the paid version.

How many people earn 20 lakhs per year by making logos
Add caption
 these all the different examples so Phoenix so this is the name based logo so it's just got the name on it and it's kind of like an initial based one here as well but it looks pretty good and if you don't like it you know you can go back and you can change some of the stuff here and you can redo it but yeah there's so many different options.

 you can see the potential right here all I'll do is just take this and then design logos for people on fiverr.com so that's it for this post if you have any questions make sure you comment down below I'll answer all the questions within 24 to 48 hours but that's it for this post and I'll see you in the next one.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post